- Exceeds requirements for Ocean Racing Boats 2013 Category 5 - 7, YA (Yachting Australia) Special Regulations Part 1 for Racing Boats & Cruising Boats 2013-2017.
- Includes pea-less whistle for attracting attention in emergencies.
- Extra medications and scheduled items not included due to prescriptions and expiry dates.
- Practical design with internal compartments to make it easy to find contents in an emergency.
- Dimensions: 260 (W) X 190 (H) X 100 (D) MM
- 50 X ADHESIVE STRIPS, PLASTIC, 72 X 19MM, 50PK
- 4 X ALCOHOL WIPE, SACHET
- 2 X WOUND CLEANSING WIPE, NON-STING, SACHET
- 1 X COLD PACK, INSTANT, LARGE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 5CM, WHITE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 7.5CM, WHITE
- 5 X RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD, DISPOSABLE WITH NON-RETURN VALVE
- 1 X LEAFLET, CPR/EAR.WALLET SIZE
- 2 X CREPE BANDAGE, HEAVY WEIGHT, 10CM, BROWN
- 2 X DISPOSABLE GLOVES, 2PK
- 1 X EMERGENCY FIRST AID INFORMATION BOOKLET, BASIC, DL SIZE
- 1 X EMERGENCY SHOCK BLANKET, SILVER SPACE
- 2 X EYE PAD, STERILE
- 2 X EYE WASH SOLUTION, 30ML AMPOULE
- 1 X SPLINTER FORCEPS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 2 X GAUZE SWAB, 7.5 X 7.5CM, 5PK
- 1 X HYDROGEL BURNS GEL, 3.5G SACHET
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 10 X 7.5CM, STERILE
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 5 X 5CM, STERILE
- 1 X ACCIDENT REPORT NOTEBOOK WITH PENCIL
- 1 X PAPER TAPE, 2.5CM X 5M, HYPO-ALLERGENIC, WHITE
- 1 X PEALESS EMERGENCY WHISTLE, ORANGE, WITH MATCHING COLOUR LANYARD ATTACHED
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, LARGE, 305 X 230MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, MEDIUM, 230 X 150MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, SMALL, 125 X 100MM
- 1 X COTTON BALLS, 60PK
- 2 X POVIDONE IODINE SWABS
- 12 X SAFETY PINS, ASSORTED, 12PK
- 1 X SCISSORS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 1 X SNAKE 'N' SPIDER BITE INFORMATION BOOKLET. FOLD OUT A5 SIZE FIRST AID BASICS
- 5 X SPLINTER PROBE, DISPOSABLE
- 2 X TRIANGULAR BANDAGE, COTTON, LARGE, WHITE
- 5 X WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS, 3 X 75MM, 5PK
- 1 X WOUND DRESSING, NO.14, STERILE
Standards & Compliance
Exceeds requirements for Ocean Racing Boats 2013 Category 5 - 7, YA (Yachting Australia) Special Regulations Part 1 for Racing Boats & Cruising Boats 2013-2017. This first aid kit complies with WHS Code of Practice 2019 for work vehicles in Australia and New Zealand but does not comply with workplace standards. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size A).
All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
If you have any queries or would like further information regarding compliance, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.