- Complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Work Vehicles.
- The ever-popular deluxe vehicle kit.
- Loaded with ARTG Registered quality extras like splinter probes, Hydrogel burn gel, heavy duty crepe bandage, instant ice pack and more.
- Medium sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected roadside emergency.
- BONUS Wall mount Bracket
- Dimensions: 290 (W) X 280 (H) X 100 (D) MM
- 50 X ADHESIVE STRIPS, PLASTIC, 72 X 19MM, 50PK
- 4 X ALCOHOL WIPE, SACHET
- 2 X WOUND CLEANSING WIPE, NON-STING, SACHET
- 1 X COLD PACK, INSTANT, LARGE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 5CM, WHITE
- 1 X CONFORMING BANDAGE, 7.5CM, WHITE
- 60 X COTTON BALLS, 60PK
- 1 X RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD, DISPOSABLE WITH NON-RETURN VALVE
- 1 X LEAFLET, CPR/EAR.WALLET SIZE
- 2 X CREPE BANDAGE, HEAVY WEIGHT, 10CM, BROWN
- 2 X DISPOSABLE GLOVES, 2PK
- 1 X EMERGENCY FIRST AID INFORMATION BOOKLET, BASIC, DL SIZE
- 1 X EMERGENCY SHOCK BLANKET, SILVER SPACE
- 2 X EYE PAD, STERILE
- 2 X EYE WASH SOLUTION, 30ML AMPOULE
- 1 X SPLINTER FORCEPS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 2 X GAUZE SWAB, 7.5 X 7.5CM, 5PK
- 1 X HYDROGEL BURNS GEL, 3.5G SACHET
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 10 X 7.5CM, STERILE
- 2 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 5 X 5CM, STERILE
- 1 X ACCIDENT REPORT NOTEBOOK WITH PENCIL
- 1 X PAPER TAPE, 2.5CM X 5M, HYPO-ALLERGENIC, WHITE
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, LARGE, 305 X 230MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, MEDIUM, 230 X 150MM
- 1 X PLASTIC BAG, RESEALABLE, SMALL, 125 X 100MM
- 2 X POVIDONE IODINE SWABS
- 12 X SAFETY PINS, ASSORTED, 12PK
- 1 X SCISSORS, STAINLESS STEEL, 12.5CM
- 1 X SNAKE 'N' SPIDER BITE INFORMATION BOOKLET. FOLD OUT A5 SIZE FIRST AID BASICS
- 5 X SPLINTER PROBE, DISPOSABLE
- 2 X TRIANGULAR BANDAGE, COTTON, LARGE, WHITE
- 5 X WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS, 3 X 75MM, 5PK
- 1 X WOUND DRESSING, NO.14, STERILE
Standards & Compliance
This first aid kit complies with WHS Code of Practice 2019 for work vehicles in Australia and New Zealand but does not comply with workplace standards. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size A). All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
If you have any queries or would like further information regarding compliance, please contact our Customer Care Team.