- 129 pieces ready to respond
- Reflective tape for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Contains treatments for eye injuries, basic life support (CPR), sprains and fractures, cuts and wounds, bleeding, and other essential items
- Unique colour coded first aid contents
- Handy zippered soft pack case with carry handle
Every family needs a first aid kit to deal with the thrills and spills of family life. The FastAid Family first aid kit is packed with the essentials you need to keep your family safe.
Containing 129 pieces, this first aid kit contains treatments for eye injuries, basic life support (CPR), sprains and fractures, cuts and wounds, bleeding, and other essential items. Hydrogel burn gel is also included to assist with treating small burns when cool running water is not available, and handy disposable splinter probes for easy removal of splinters.
Within clear zippered internal compartments, unique colour coded first aid contents make locating the right first aid item easy, enabling you to administer treatment more quickly.
Packed in a handy zippered soft pack case with carry handle, the Family first aid kit also has reflective tape and piping to increase the visibility in low light conditions. Also included in this first aid kit is an easy-to-read colour emergency first aid guide containing essential first aid guidance to assist with effectively applying first aid.