Save by purchasing a defib combo. Call 1800 13 12 11 to discuss your requirements.
Simple to use AED – automatically delivers shocks if required and coaches the AED user with CPR when attending to a patient.
- Simple to use with audible CPR coaching and metronome
- Defibrillator (AED) automatically delivers shocks if needed, eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal prompts
- One-button (On/Off) operation reduces any confusion
- IP56 rating means it has the highest level of protection against dust and water
- 8 year warranty
- 4-year electrode and battery life from manufacture